Raw, organic, vegan, and loaded with protein and fiber. Say cookie what??
When your eating lower calories to lose weight, you need to make sure that those calories are coming from nutrient dense foods.
Chickpeas are packed with nutritional value and are the main ingredient in this recipe.
Just one cup of chickpeas contains 15 g of protein, 12 g of fiber, 45 g of carbohydrates.
Raw Cookie Dough Balls
- 16 ounces chickpeas rinsed and cooked
- 3 tbsp honey raw, organic
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp almond butter raw, organic
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips mini's work best
- Combine chickpeas, honey, sugar, sugar, baking soda, almond butter, vanilla, and a pinch of salt in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Remove to a bowl and stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Form into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Freeze until solid.
- In a pot melt the remaining cup of chocolate chips. Dip the balls into the chocolate until covered and then place them back onto the lined baking sheet. Freeze until chocolate has hardened. Store at room temperature.