Ever since I can remember when I think of having the most mouth watering and rich dessert I will crave cheesecake. It is definitely my favorite. It is also super high in calories and fat. Well, you know me. If I love to eat it, I will find a way to make it skinny. To satisfy my sweet tooth I will find ways to make my favorite desserts more nutritious. I’ve tried a few variations and this one works best, well actually, it is my new favorite, full fat or not!!
Like my other recipes, I’ve substituted the empty calories for healthier ingredients and added protein to assist in muscle-building without sacrificing taste. Win-win!!
- 12 oz Cream Cheese Fat Free
- 10 oz Non-fat Greek yogurt Plain or flavored
- 2 each whole eggs
- 1-2 tbsp stevia honey or any natural sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 scoops Whey Protein Choclate (for choclate base) or any flavor of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for 3-4 minutes until cream cheese is completely liquid.
- Pour into baking pan (6" pan works best) lined with parchment paper for best results.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes then turn down to 200 degrees and continue baking for an additional hour.
- Let cool in the fridge for 4-5 hours, add toppings and enjoy. I topped this one with sugar free cool whip, Skors bits and blueberries!!